This help page is for breeders who register their litters on the NZCAR before adoptions.
You know you are an implanter if you register microchips on the NZCAR and receive a monthly invoice for those registrations.
You can find your FAQs here:
Use these steps if you register your litter on behalf of your adopters.
In the new system you will register the animals to yourself then transfer them to the new adopter.
- Log in to the NZCAR under your guardian account
- Register pet
- Complete details for the pet
- Complete the online payment
- Repeat steps 2-4 for as many animals as you want
- Upon adoption, login to your account
- Edit the animal that has been adopted
- Click the Rehome pet button
- Enter the new adopters email address
The adopter will be sent an email to accept the transfer (they have 48 hours to do this).
|Watch our how to video||Login to your dashboard|