NZCAR reaches 8 year old
The NZCAR celebrated its 8th birthday on 1 September 2015. In this time it has become the leading lost pet database for microchipped animals in New Zealand.
It has also reached some significant achievements too. These include:
- Over 400,000 pets registered with the NZCAR
- Over 750 organisations registered as agents who can access the NZCAR
- Over $2.5 million raised for the charity. The NZCAR is run as a not-for-profit where all profits are used to help companion animal organisations and projects within New Zealand
- New Zealand partner for the Scanner Angel/Halo Scanner repatration network
- Partner with New Zealand's leading lost and found database, PetsontheNet.co.nz
Even more new features are under way and 2016 will be an exciting year for the NZCAR.
For more details or for press enquiries, contact Nygllhuw Morris, NZCAR Manager 0274444180