We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- computer or network
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
- companion animal information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- reunite pets with their people and raise awareness of animal welfare issues
- contact you (if you opt in) if there is an emergency in your local area that might affect your pets
- contact you (if you opt in) if with animal welfare messages
- report on companion animal statistics in New Zealand (without identifying users of the database)
- ensure people on our sites are using the systems as they were intended
- check that you are happy with our products and services
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- approved animal organisations, in order to let them to reunite you with your pet.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your contact details, we may be unable to connect you with your pet if it is found.
We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and requiring agents only access the data if you have given us permission as part of our terms and conditions .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us using one of the following methods.
Email [email protected],
Phone 0508 LOSTPET(567873),
Mail - PO Box 27 273, Marion Square, Wellington 6141.